1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Types of RDR players.

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by nyancat1993, Jan 5, 2012.

1. nyancat1993

nyancat1993 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I’m really bored and I feel like editing some of my old articles of cod to match red dead redemption. If you feel I've missed something or want to share a particularly effective method on how to deal with them, I'd love to hear it. :)

The Camper:

I mean, seriously, what is up with these people?
    Can't they see that they are just ruining the game?
    See, I'm a fuckin' beast dawg, and I'll headshot in seconds anyone I see in my path. I'm regularly gettin' 40-70 kills per match... Yeah man, I kick ass :bsflag:. But then I ALWAYS get taken out by some faggot who just won't follow my requirements that everyone run around in the open for me to shoot them.
    There he is, parked in a really good spot, getting a pretty damn good kill streak - and he's even using Dead-Eye, too, what balls! Which means I actually have to stop, think and use strategy to get him out of it. That shit is not in my game plan, you little bitch, and you must accommodate me! If not, I will forced to cheat and use the Rapidfire glitch ;P. But I only do that because these guys keep killing me and I'm not very good with dynamite or a sniper rifle because I don't practice.
    And what's with these guys in Hold Your Own? They sit babysitting the bag so I can't just waltz up and take it. What is that pussy shit?
    Taking cover and hiding from gunfire?! What do they think this is: real life?!
    I mean, what little pussies, using elements provided in the game to neutralize the only way I know how to play.
    Campers should be banned!

The Random Corner Camper:

These guys are usually pretty new, or they're finding that they can't get any kills and they run in and die, so they say Fuck it, "I'm just gonna sit out this kill whoever comes to me.

The Advanced Corner Camper:

This is that guy that plays turtle with you. He sits in a corner, pops you, then moves to a new corner where he can clearly see his old spot and waits for you to come and get sweet revenge.

These guys often go into rush mode for short bursts once they feel they've waited long enough for people to come back looking for them.

To combat ACCs, you're going to have to have badass aim and inhuman reflexes. You can move slowly and that may help, but it won’t at all if the enemy team has any decent rushers/normals in it.

They often have their own little territory, it could be the edges of a building. They may stick to this area for a short period of time, and then continue playing the game normally. If you know the area they like, you're probably best off sitting a short distance away and watching it, but make sure you're behind some sort of cover, and be patient. If you run in there and try to get this dude, he's going to be behind you (I can't figure out why), I think it's just the way they patrol. But if you sit back, you will have the advantage, because of your cover.

The Slow Player:

These guys aren't true campers, but they move like turtles, all crouched and EXTREMELY cautious. Unfortunately, they don't realize that in RDR, dying isn't the end of the world. They probably have some kind of bad temper and would break their controller if they get killed, no matter what happened.

The ADS Camper:

You might be familiar with this one as well, this camper waits for people at chokepoints and door ways with his semi-auto shotgun at the middle of the door. These guys suffer from bad-aim-agoria, which forces them to look for situations where players will be forced to line up into their guns sight. Pretty damned lazy, but they probably worked all day doing something moderately useful to society.

You're probably going to get killed by this one before you can get your revenge. The only way to get around this is to pop around corners reeeaaaly fast and keep your knife at the ready. You'll probably run into the rest of the enemy team when you do this, but you have a shot at getting a multi-man spray if you're lucky, well equipped and skilled. Cause as much confusion for the team as possible and you'll probably get 2 kills at least.

If this type of player reacts very fast, it's probably because they are 13 years old and are new to this game, and they find the thought of you turning up exhilarating. If you haven't slept much (like me, lol), avoid the area if you can.

The Deadeye Camper:

lololol!!! He is on the highest roof in the map deadeye-ing everyone. He is the most annoying type of camper in the game along with the….

*drum roll*

The Spawnpoint Camper:

You may have come across this bitch, what he does is camp behind the furthest rock in, let’s say Tesoro azul(enemyside), and spawn kills, or kills players that have the bag. Another example is in the enemy half roof in Armadillo, take cover and kill everyone in that spawn point that I’m sure everyone is aware of by now.

The Mad Bro Rusher:

Probably not the best players: they like tiger camo, they get pissed off because you don't play how they want you to and they figure the best way to get back at you is to kill a virtual soldier under the control of your thumbs and then call you a fucking camping bitch/deadeye noob /mutherfcker/nigger/arab scum/nazi. They will almost always come back at you from the same place as last time. You want them to be pissed of, and you want them to keep playing predictably.

You and that player have a cool little connection, they wont forget who you are, and you'll probably forget them... so... did you ever stop to think that, just maybe they feel a little unloved?? Maybe they want you to remember them and how awesomely skilled they are at rushing so they come back and try to prove themselves again and again. It's kind of sad really :sad:. Reply to their abuse with a little love and affection, maybe later you'll be best buddies and you can have a gay ol' time.

Spawn Flip Rushers:

These guys obviously rely on their radar at least somewhat. Either to find where you're spawning or to find you. If they gain enough momentum, even on a map like Macfarlane’s ranch, you will not have enough time to brace yourself, and you'll get mowed down. These players are extremely deadly when in a party. Even if it's just a party of two or three players

The Random Rusher:

These guys usually play solo, and as the name implies, they don't give a fuck. They will come at you with nothing but a pistol if they have to. They will usually just rush around looking for exiting situations they barely care about spawns or anything. When they see 6 enemies in a building, they're often too busy jizzing their pants to mercilessly try to pwn all of them.

There's not much you need to do about these players, they can often be extremely skilled, and skill generally triumphs over tactic. Just make sure you don't bunch up with your teammate, because you'll just be feeding them multikills if you do. These rushers are closely related to the Mad Bro Rushers, so they might have the payback instinct wired into their heads, you can often take advantage of that.

The Ballerinas:

These players fucking annoy me!! I'd like to know the person who started using this, so I can do this :smashfreakB: :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. StephenMillan-RKC

StephenMillan-RKC Ace of Klownz

Ratings Received:
    +162 / 3 / -0
    Damn, You forgot the SCRUBS that like to accuse
    good players of cheating just because they suck
    so bad at the game :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. G-I-JEZUS

G-I-JEZUS Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +49 / 6 / -0
    im a full out rusher, i run it and spin around poppin heads all over the place

4. G-I-JEZUS

G-I-JEZUS Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +49 / 6 / -0
    but i stay in the open all the time witch is dumb

5. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    Im a dead-eye camper .

6. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    This was very intuitive! I agree but I think there's other methods but these seem to be most common. I feel like I'm a cross between a few though!