1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rdr is full of players (Legends/well known players) who hide!!! why?

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by Mvp-Machiavelli, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    so i come on to rdr from time to time. Usually to play randoms, or play with RKC_ for fun. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are these oldschool players/well known players/New School players all playing like straight up BITCHES!!!!!!! hiding/corner hogging/Spinning behind cover.......What the hell is wrong with these Players?

If i play on a team that has a few campers i still play the same way (don't hide/corner hog/deadeye/spin behind cover). But when these players play with campers, they do the opposite. It's an old game, okay some players have always played like that and are just pathetic.......... Thats all i got to say really.

What do YOU think rdr.us people? do i have a point?

• Like Like x 2
  2. jungle305

jungle305 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +10 / 2 / -0
    Dude, nobody cares. Play how you want to play and let people do what they want to do. No one nominated you to police Red Dead. Rockstar incorporated boxes, dead eye and roofs for a reason. If you don't like the way the game was designed, send a letter to Rockstar and express your thoughts. Or you can get a degree in gaming and create your own game. I'm sure it would consist of 8 vs 8 on a blank canvas. All you do is complain about how other people play. Personally, I like people who camp. It gives me a reason to strategize so I can come back and blast their ass.

• Like Like x 1
    • Vote to Kick Vote to Kick x 1
    • Noob Noob x 1
  3. Vette

Vette Corvette The Great One/The Muhammad Ali of RDR

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    When the fuck did he say that people couldn't play how they want to? He just said that he doesn't like when people play like that and he thinks it's a bitch move. And just FYI, he has just as much right to say w/etf he wants or how he feels about people who camp as they do to play how they want. Plus, he created this thread himself. So if you don't want to hear him complain about campers and what not, then either stay the fuck off or sthu.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    Lmao Cuban Gang Randy? ha ha, The possie/crew that camp just as bad as the 'Monster' crew..... Read the post again!!!!!!! i said well known players/Legends of Rdr who play like BITCHES!!!!!!!!! If u going to comment on the post make it worth while, don't waste time by saying something which is pretty pointless.

You just do what u do, and do best!!!!!!!!!!! CAMP!!!!!!! :D You got it?

NOW NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

5. Madman

Madman Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +250 / 0 / -0
    I feel people hide because :

1. They dont wanna die (Obvious)
    2. Ruin there kill streak (Kill streaks are cool tbh)
    3. Belong to a community where hiding is acceptable (we've had this discussion )
    4. Provoked (bvb lol)
    5. Dont give a shit about your made up rules (nazi styles)
    6. im sure your starting to get the picture , but then again... hmmm

P.s. You keep bringing up the monster posse .. theres dozens of posses that hide, next time stop an think maybe they were provoked like my hero bvb or maybe 1 of the reasons/excuses above were used... come on M1 your not dumb just silly and biased at times...

Hey I'm keen to jump on my Monster acc for a 1v1 with the great M123456789101314 .. i dont play much so it should be easy for a "Great" player like you..

Not to mention your a professional gamer.. ill add you now wats the numbers?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,700 / 25 / -0
    :popcorn2:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    :bling1:

• Like Like x 2
    • Give a Beer Give a Beer x 1
  8. TequilaFire

TequilaFire Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,700 / 25 / -0
    :bartmoon:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    :buttkick:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +229 / 27 / -1
    Here's an idea...... If you don't like how someone is playing against you change your game up. If they are camping (or worse camping with dead eye) grab some dynamite or sneak up with a shotgun. There is nothing quite like the feeling of blasting someone in the face with a sawed off when they are camped with a long range rifle. Try the sniper rifle if there is one available. If all else fails I say if ya can't beat em.. Join em. If I come into a match with say....4 other players and three are camping while the other is getting blasted by the campers for being out in the open....well I'm gonna camp then! And I'm gonna do it better than them too. You just can't play the same way every time.

• Noob Noob x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    omg really? are u serious? oh the shame of that post -_-. you need to go to church to pray for your sins in that reply..... may god have mercy on you poor little soul ^_^

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    AKA

ADAPT

A lot of people think it's pussy shit to camp or to use shotties/deadeye but when it comes down to the win, you must learn to do what needs to be done. Let them run and gun all they want but unless they have a shit connection they're gonna die a lot. OR maybe they're smart and sneak from behind, but that's not always the case.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. ANGEL_OF_DEATH

ANGEL_OF_DEATH Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +358 / 1 / -0
    shih tzu !

14. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    shih-tzu-1-645mk07041.jpg

15. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Because a lot of the "legends/well known" players only ever played good to begin with by hiding and using other similar tactics. Examples would include Nando, Gaybriel, Werda, Melendez, Metallica, El-padrino, etc. etc. I'm sure you could name more M lol. But my point is that a lot of players relied on hiding and other tactics to play as good as they did but still got recognition, some even more than they deserved.

16. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +229 / 27 / -1
    Sometimes I think legends get bored or annoyed with the way others are playing and will hide to get an easier win. Example, Despite the fact that my new profile has only prestiged once my old one has reached 5th. I get into a match in Macfarlan's ranch and everyone is camping. I got a guy on the sheriffs, a guy in the barn, a guy by the water tower...etc. I'm the only one in there moving and get shot up a few too many times so I'm like ok....you wanna camp? Let's camp.
    I grab a high power pistol and post up in the hay bails in front of the horse coral in front of the small barn and start picking everyone off as they pop up like moles from their respective spots. As they respawn they all keep trying to get back to where I shot them before. I end up getting killed eventually but win the match. I am a strong believer in the "when in rome" strategy.

17. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    I wasn't talking about that, the people I listed are the ones who will hide and use other cheap tactics in a session full of clean players.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    Not naming names, but thats alot of them...

19. Vette

Ratings Received:
    +814 / 25 / -10
    Yeah, and what's a shame is that people are dumb enough to still compare them to real legends like us.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Mvp-Machiavelli

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    I wouldn't consider my self as a Legend of rdr, but 1 thing is for sure i play fair....Unlike so many from when i started, AND STILL to this day using R1,Deadeye and hiding!!!!! And they think they are great......

Yeah ok -_-