1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 HOW TO RANK UP THE LEADERBOARDS - THE FASTEST WAY

Discussion in 'Glitches and Bugs' started by ®ated®mixdorf, Jan 21, 2013.

1. ®ated®mixdorf

®ated®mixdorf OneManOneGoalOneShot

Ratings Received:
    +304 / 8 / -1
    OK reddead.us it's time to reveal the biggest secret of all times. I promised you to reveal jerrylover's secret. I chose this title because this is what this french pussy is doing with his friends all night long. I could have also written something like:
    -HOW TO BECOME THE #1 OF RED DEAD'S LEADERBOARDS IN 10 DAYS or

-jerrylover the cheating no-life pussy or

-WHY THE HELL ARE THE R* DEVS SO STUPID

One night jerrylover asked me if i wanted to know his secret. Since i don't give a fuck about other peoples secrets, I said no. Then him and me changed to free roam and started gangmatches in Armadillo

.*REMOVED A PORTION OF THIS THREAD BY PERSHT FOR REASONS THAT ARE OBVIOUS*

Since nobody is ever going to be able to join your session, because you start it from free roam and not by choosing gangmatches from the menu (select button), you are able to continue cheating wins all day long and you don't have to worry about others interrupting you. I cheated like 20 wins this way (yes shame on me) in 10 mins which means 120 wins in 1 hour. But im not playing to gain more wins, i want to fuck other people in gangmatches thats why i left. Then one day he told me he got over 600!!!!!!! wins the night before. This is fucking ridiculous. I mean how low do u have to sink to do something like that? Becoming the #2 on a leaderboard in a game?

Now i have some pics for you guys. When i had the idea of posting this in the future (so now), I made some pics from rockstargames.socialclub.com. Unfortunately he hasn't cheated that much after I planned this.

jerrylover.jpg

This was from Jan, 13th

jerrylover1.jpg

This is from today.

It is only a difference from 500 wins but now you see what i mean. Just look at the Top 11. First of all look how many french players are in there. Explains why they cheat and play dirty. Then i bet none of you can ever remember jerrylover being that high on the leaderboards. The Top 10 always contained other players. The difference between jerrylovers current place and the number 10 are 3000 wins. I would say that ca. 4 months ago he wasn't even Top 10 which means he got over 3000 wins in like 4 months. BORN-TO-GAME can do this but not jerrylover.

A few weeks ago he deleted me with no reason so i messaged him "why". He told me he lost a 1v1 to a noob and he didn't deserve to play with a good player like me. I answered him wtf he was talking about and sent him a friendrequest. Then a few days later he deleted me again saying hes about to sell his ps3. But the true reason was that he hates my brother who beat him in a 1v1. Now jerrylover talks shit about beating inessa in their last 1v1. inessa beat this little fuck over 30 times and let him win this game. He even asked me to play vs the_warriors6-2 on his account so he gave me his email and password!!! I mean come on, REALLY?

And last night we faced jerrylover on his fake account. Watch RRS' thread about me. There were two guys like M....GanG8 and 9. jerrylover was the number 8. He talked so much shit about me and inessa. I think he is just jealous that he sucks at this game. Or maybe he just has no real friends. Anyway, he told me i have no life because i have played 'so many' games. He knows shit about me thats why i didn't care about what he said.
    If you want to see someone with no life check this out...............
    BIELERIC.jpg

Thanks for reading and everyone please delete jerrylover if he is one of your friends. TELL EVERYONE WHAT A FUCKING NO-LIFE C**T HE IS.

Oh I forgot to say im going to send an email to R* Games but i guess they won't give a shit about it.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. inessa355

inessa355 Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +286 / 30 / -3
    yeah he showed me it too and said after plz plz dont repeat my bro hahaha what a bitch

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    I play'd Rdr from April 2011 to Oct 2011 as M1 and reach'd 29th and psn was down for being hack'd for 6 weeks, shows you how shit Jerry Lover really is if he has to cheat!!!!!!! garbage is garbage, someone should take out the trash (jerryLover)

What a Loser -_-

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Give a Beer Give a Beer x 1
  4. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    IT'S OVER 9000 thousaaaaaaaand!!!!!!!!! ahahahah
    yeah I knew this method like for over one year, BVB Werda Pablo and me found it out by accident when we played free for all El Presidio :)
    it's really shameful that ppl care so much about the leader boards instead of playing this game for fun, it's really old so the smart ppl don't give 2 fucks who is #1. best proof is really all those french players, the only one who is good from them is elloko, the rest sucks including Yohann who still cheats wins, and plays like a pussy vs his own friends....

Mvp-Machiavelli post this on fb in all groups when you got a lil time, I can't upload pics -_-

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,616 / 85 / -6
    YOU SHOULD submit a video of how this glitch is done to R* support directly.
    If you don't want to see the same shit happen in GTA V or future games created by Rockstar. This sort of thing is actually fairly easy to patch.

They may know about it already, but anyone who has the time and knows of this glitch SHOULD RECORD IT and document HOW-TO replicate it for the Rockstar Dev team.

For obvious reasons I have removed how to do this glitch. Though I do support some less harmful activity, this is certainly nut 'fun' nor is it something that is considered worth sharing.

I've known of this for a while, but I could never replicate it. :\ SO I thought it was a myth.

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. ®ated®mixdorf

Ratings Received:
    +304 / 8 / -1
    Im going to ask RRS to make a video with his iPhone to have something visual for Rockstar Games.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,616 / 85 / -6
    Thank you! As a red dead player and rockstar game fan I APPRECIATE the time you're going to take to do this.

• Like Like x 2
  8. RRS187

RRS187 BadBoyz4LifeRobi

Ratings Received:
    +536 / 94 / -15
    you are welcome :D

• Like Like x 2
  9. AcesAndSpades

AcesAndSpades Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +92 / 13 / -0
    i really dont care about how people cheat if they wanna cheat so bad let them even with mods i got other things to do in my life besides playing a video game that why we got SINGLE PLAYER TO PLAY WITH YOU DONT NEED MULTIPLAYER TO PLAY A GAME.

• Like Like x 5
  10. booshthelurker

booshthelurker Mediocre Moderator

Ratings Received:
    +408 / 2 / -0
    Leaderboards are whatever.
    K/D is whatever, too. People who are all about K/D are a joke IMO.
    Now the Social Club crews have made stat whores even worse. So dumb...
    I'm finding online gaming is more like Facebook than anything. lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,616 / 85 / -6
    Kd never matters to me. I like to waste ammo and do weird things. makes my kd look worse loll

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mvp-Machiavelli

Mvp-Machiavelli Career Criminal

Ratings Received:
    +699 / 88 / -4
    K/D don't mean anything.....Everyone has good games/great games/bad games....take away ppl's K/D agaisnt the NOOB's then we see how good there K/D is :D lol true story!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. ®ated®mixdorf

Ratings Received:
    +304 / 8 / -1
    KDR is for people who take this game too serious. But i think we can say that everybody wants to get many kills as possible and die as little as possible.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RedDeadStar

RedDeadStar W.O.A.T.

Ratings Received:
    +281 / 15 / -2
    no kdr is why i camp!hahhaha and you cant do anything!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. AcesAndSpades

AcesAndSpades Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +92 / 13 / -0
    im with persht, rated, elite, and mvp none of that shit matters to me hell yall know who i am well you should anyway but my point being is that idk why people worried over little things the game got worse im going to bring back the game the way it use to be no camp, not as much dead eye, no spin, lag cant do anything about that they play x box LOL of course there going to lag but im going to make rdr be the way it use to be its going to take some time but when i was playing gang match i see some camping but not as much now free for all barely any camping but its every bodys choice.

• Like Like x 2
  16. dallastrekkie

dallastrekkie Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    First of all I'm loving this app. I can screw around at work now. Ya know, RDR is an amazing experience in gaming. If you give a shit about leader boards, you need to understand that they truly mean nothing. To start they are inaccurate. Hit that Total Wins leaderboard. Page down forever one day when you're bored. There are hundreds of players with thousands of wins ranked at the bottom. I have like 9000 wins and my rank is 3,457,941 today. Ha! Rockstar basically said tough shit. In reality people are boosting wins for what? Cuz they got small dicks and gotta latch onto a fantasy where they are the best at something. Sad little-dicked losers. It is nice to know now how those weak fucks like borntosuck were getting 200-300 wins a day. I figured it was some weak bullshit cuz every time I play against the jerrybitch borntodouche types they run like bitches. Appreciate the info ®ated®mixdorf.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1