1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feather Problems

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by slydelon, Feb 2, 2014.

1. slydelon

slydelon Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have more than 20 each feathers in eagle, owl, vulture, and hawk. 15 beavers, 11 Red Sage but mission tells me to come back when I have everything. Has anyone heard of this before and know of a solution?

2. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,615 / 85 / -6
    Did you collect all of these items after the mission? I had an issue where I had to go get more feathers because I hadn't collected all 20 after the mission. I had some before and just added it together and it did not work. Kinda dumb but it happened to quite a few friends.

I usually sold all my hunting crap but I start this mission randomly while hunting lol. I remember this because I was so frustrated, so i sold everything and started over. I found out others had the same issue and it was because they had items before the mission. I guess the mission only counted items you got AFTER you started it.

3. slydelon

slydelon Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It was vulture feathers, I only had 18, once I got 20 it went on. Thanks for your support though.