1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ScarletOblivion's Video

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by Persht, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Btw they are a guy I've been told but i thought this video was going to be more worthwhile :lmao:

We all know everyone camps at least once in a while. I thought this video was going to be of glitchers. I've been waiting on this shit for over a month i think and this is what they made me wait for?

‪Red Dead Redemption Camp Cam‬‏ - YouTube

Not to mention most the people in the video are people we all knew camped :smashfreakB: lolllllll

@ 3:10 And for the record I was on the roof throwing dynamite at campers. I remember that match scarlet you but congrats you caught me dancing on a roof in tezoro with dynamite.

I thought they would have caught me in free roam doing a glitch lmfao.

Either way kudos for spending over a month compiling this video

2. FRED_FLINTSTONE3

FRED_FLINTSTONE3 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 2 / -0
    persht shame on u lol

3. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    I know :wall: :baroness:
    I only got one kill from the dynamite too each time I went up there. I remember that day only because that was like the first or 2nd time I played with oblivion because I thought they were a chick and they played fairly well so I added them. LMAO little did I know I was being filmed like a :tardpat: but we played how many matches and this is all they got me doing ^_^ I'm pretty proud of that. but i still don't know why i made the video O.o

4. Thunder5King

Thunder5King Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Wow is this a joke? This person seems to be taking this too seriously:P Yes some people are camping but others are just sitting behind a rock not shooting lol plus lots of people don't care if you camp if it's against noobs or random players lol

5. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Well this was a video to show that people camp and it's natural.... I guess? But all these people camping a majority of us knew camped.... and OnesOnly could give a shit less if people say he's camping lol he plays well either way...

I'm surprised I didn't see raragrand in here and what's his name.... gah oh well there's a few more folks that I think they should've cut time from and added others to it! lol

SO I'm pretty sure this was more like a "AHA! people camp and so don't bash :wall: "

6. FRED_FLINTSTONE3

FRED_FLINTSTONE3 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 2 / -0

hell yeah thunder5king u are exactly right i can see if they were shooting behind the rocks then it would be a different story. and Persht sometimes u gotta get on rooftops to get rid of campers.

7. Thunder5King

Thunder5King Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Yea i guess that's true lol but clips like yours i don't even consider camping and sometimes when people are on like the second floor of buildings could just be where they spawned...so yea it's like you said with cut time and added maybe more to some or added others

8. Ariel_Massacre

Ariel_Massacre Super Human Zombie

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0
    BAHAHA, I remember this idiot from a while ago.
    "There was a camper up there" is the truth the majority of the time for a lot of players - myself included both times I'm seen in this video (as everyone here should already be aware I never hide unless I know something fishy is going on right around the corner, or anywhere really near me... Never press R1, that's one thing for sure)

I also think it's hilarious that he tries to point out how we camp, and yet I've caught him camping with deadeye in plenty of sessions.
    Example: Behind crate when I come through the Saloon doors.
    :p

9. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He never said he DIDN'T camp, lol.
    But good video dude, I wanna be in the next one though. :/

10. Ariel_Massacre

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0
    Oh, trust me... He has indeed said so. Haha.
    Armadillo was one of the first games I ran into him in (believe I saw him in Legends and Killers a couple times before that, but yeah),
    I called him out and "I don't camp" was his response.

11. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    Yeah I didn't spawn there I ran under the house grabbed the dynamite went up top and :baroness: but I sucked at it ^_^

IDK I think you're sick if you hit R1 ariel. We should get that checked out! jk jk ^_^

From the looks of it this was only a few videos from people who added him (like me) and the people those guys played with. IDK if most these guys on the video play with you that often. Not sure! i'm not you so I can't vouch for that ^_^

12. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Why the fuck would he say that and hide behind cover with dead-eye?

[​IMG]

13. Ariel_Massacre

Ratings Received:
    +514 / 6 / -0
    Yes, Persht. If you ever catch me R1-ing, call a doctor!

14. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,624 / 85 / -6
    The point of the video wasn't to call out campers or even say these people are actual 24/7 campers but more along the lines of catch people that folks know and have said they hate campers (which I don't remember onesonly saying this recently only back in the day. But im not with him everyday and we haven't played in a while) and that they never camp (which I don't think I've ever stated). I hate my R1 but it has been used ^_^ but it wasn't used in this video I was just up top throwing sticks at noobs behind rocks and failing.

15. ONESONLY

ONESONLY Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Its funny how someone who is an actual camper posts a video of others camping i dont get it. this video is funny. scarlett your just upset cuz i wouldnt play you 1vs1 the reason was because everytime i would see you you would get negative numbers i actually thought you were stephen millan you would also often hit r1 against me and ill still pop you most of the time if your going to post a video of me post one when im actually camping not when im writing a messege obviously i wasnt even trying to shoot any 1 ill make sure next time ill camp kill you and or if you end up on my team ill actually shoot when im supposedly camping behind a rock haha its funny how certain people always try to prove something and fail most the time great job scarlett (pat on back)

16. DooDoo

DooDoo OG: Original Gluesniffer

Ratings Received:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Fitting music. Whomever made this should do one in Free for Alls...talk about campers...holy shit.

17. Hero-Gabriel

Hero-Gabriel Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anybody else?
    :hero:

18. the_baroness1982

the_baroness1982 Super Moderator

Ratings Received:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    I have watched this twice. Still funny!.. Still surprised to see Ariel on a roof… that must be a mistake!!

19. twurkmusic

twurkmusic <b>The Red Dead Rebel</b>

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Now being on a roof & using r1 is considered camping? I swear the definition of camping changes on a weekly basis...BTW, this video makes no sense, lol. All he, she or it proved is that they use rapid fire, dead eye a lot & have very few friends & associates besides the imaginary ones . Good for you little buddy...Suck a d*ck w/ AIDS on the tip. It was funny to see people who claim they dont use r1 using it though...You know who you are, we all knew you was a hypocrite anywayz. Thug life!

20. finalkratos66

finalkratos66 Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Ha ha ha ha ha ONESONLY camping lol.