1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invincibility WITH guns

Discussion in 'Glitches and Bugs' started by OliverWoods, Aug 10, 2011.

1. OliverWoods

OliverWoods Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    me and my buds were playing in free roam when some guy started killing us with his Buffalo Rifle, i was a bit mad because i was sure i shot him twice in the head, i joined his posse to see if he was really using an odd invincible glitch, he was, i threw 10 tomahawks in his head constantly and he didnt even move, anyone know how to use this? it would be helpful to use for gang hideouts, otherwise i find it to be very cowardly, i wouldnt use it when fighting others-thanks

2. OIDACRA

OIDACRA Marshal

Ratings Received:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    that is the first form of invincibility. he must've been standing on a deadeye box to reduce the chance of catching him without it.

3. OliverWoods

OliverWoods Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    he was running around killing people, i shot him with a sniper rifle when he was running on his horse

4. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,616 / 85 / -6
    if he stays long enough then have a friend stay in free roam while you and some other guy go to undead and get some holy water

LOL that might bring him out of it, maybe even freeze, maybe pop him back out to the home screen

5. OliverWoods

OliverWoods Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    how do you get holy water?:jane:

6. l3reakfast

l3reakfast Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Get an explosive rifle and bust his face in with it. This will take him out.