1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Bounties: Sid Winkler

Discussion in 'Glitches and Bugs' started by Brae, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Brae

Brae Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Didn't find a topic on this. (In this section anyway). I'm positive there's chatter about it. But what's the deal with the bounties? I've beaten this game probably 7 times, yet never noticed this glitch till now. I've looked all over the internet and there seems to be no answer. In New Austin, there's a glitch with Dale Chesson (Most know this). What nobody talks about is what causes it, or who's missing. I managed to figure out who's missing: Sid Winkler. Cody Witlow is illusive too, but Sid has never shown up on any of my games. Ever. Not complaining about the 100% completion (which I don't understand why that confused people...it clearly says: Bounty Locations...). I know it doesn't affect 100%, but I'm more of a 101% gamer. Leave no rock unturned. And I hate to nit-pick, but this is bullshit. I can understand a person glitching into a horse, or magicly flying in the air only to fall to your death, or even the Snake Man (That's just good entertainment). But bounty glitches? That's actual gameplay progress that's affected. Anybody have any REAL answers?

2. silebyboy

silebyboy Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I'm not sure what the question was.

3. Brae

Brae Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    What causes it. How to avoid it. Any way around it. Anything.

4. Brae

Brae Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I guess I'm not really getting to the point. I want to catch all 21 bounties in New Austin. All of them, including Sid Winkler. I want to get to the "?" style bounties. The question is how to get him to appear or not. I doubt there is an answer, as I have the Game of the Year edition. Almost all the glitches have been fixed at this point, and I doubt there are any patches for this game anymore.

5. silebyboy

silebyboy Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Sorry mate but I've no idea. I've recently started playing through rdr again so I'm curious to see if he appears on mine, not that I'll be of any help to you I'm afraid.

Out of curiosity are you on PS3 or 360?

6. Brae

Brae Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    360. Yeah I guess give it a shot for yourself.

7. silebyboy

silebyboy Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I didn't get him either.

8. Brae

Brae Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    You would think more people would be on here to comment. You got it for PS3 or X-box as well?

9. silebyboy

silebyboy Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    This forum seems to be pretty much dead at this point unfortunatly. Hopefully they'll be news in the near future of a new Red Dead and people old and new will come flocking here once again.

I'm on PS3 only or else I'd have added you by now. Always nice to play rdr with others who still love it like I do.

10. Brae

Brae Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Oh i don't play online. Never understood why you have to pay, to play a game YOU bought, with the internet you PAY for... I just wondered what the difference was in the glitches for the consoles. (Microsoft anyway, but I heard Playstation started doin that shit too)

As for a new game, hopefully they do come with a new one. It's been too long.

11. silebyboy

silebyboy Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    PS3 still has free access to online gaming but yeah, you have to pay for that on the PS4. It's nothing more than a rip-off in my opinion.