1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

As far as i know Its fixed

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by Mavericks_Fan_1, Feb 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mavericks_Fan_1

Mavericks_Fan_1 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    IV Swapped rooms 4-5 times and it appears to be working. Can someone else back me up here and try it out?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mavericks_Fan_1

Mavericks_Fan_1 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    worked for 12 hours sorry guys. rdr wont ever be the same. lobbies were packed tho while it lasted when the word spread. sorry admin idk how to delete the thread, or rename it

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  3. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    No worries. Its nice to keep a record of when this happens haha.

I'm sad I missed it!

4. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +212 / 27 / -1
    I messed around with it yesterday and it was hit or miss as far as loading but I did not encounter any Weird NPC glitches or anything. I managed to play one public FFA match and one undead overrun. Then it had problems loading. That could have just been my internet as well. There were a ton of people in regular free roam though so it made me wonder if things have improved? This was on PS3

• Like Like x 1
  5. doomshroom

doomshroom Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I was going to write about how I've played the game on and off and only really had problems with people respawning with explosive rifles, but I played a bit tonight and after teleporting to a gang attack to find out it's doing that infinite replay thing again, get hit with an infinite loading screen going to the outfitter, and when I reload my game my horse is now gone, it just doesn't show up when I whistle and I can't get into the outfitter

so I guess I just...don't have a horse now. I guess it doesn't really matter considering the state the game's been left in.

6. 04Bonneville

04Bonneville Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Played a ton on Friday and every day since with no issues. PS3.
    Players slowly coming back with free roam filling up but matches etc seem a little thin.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    Gang matches and free roam can still get glitched. I am pretty sure that is why gang matches are thin. Free roam was pretty easy to run around.

8. Poodleinacan

Poodleinacan Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm gonna try to go online later today....
    Lets hope everything works well.

9. Poodleinacan

Poodleinacan Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am currently in a room, and it's working fine.
    PS3

... Though, for some reason, my DLCs online seem to be deactivated.... I don't know why... Maybe I'll have to redownload them....

• Like Like x 1
  10. viperver1

viperver1 Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For me, it works fine on my Xbox 360 except for quite a few troublemakers out on Friendly Free Roam today. One level 50 player couldn't ever leave me alone and kept on blasting me with his Explosive Rifle after he did the same to another player in the same session of which forced that player to leave since he was abused a lot because of him overusing that weapon to kill him then murder himself with the dynamite. I never would have any intentions to glitch nor do anything out of the ordinary yet he couldn't leave players like myself alone. Voting to kick him was quite pointless cause he'd outrageously spam the kick function heaps (even the other player had this happen to him as well) yet after trying to tell everyone in the session to kick him via voice (of which the D-Pad's up button while holded didn't transmit anything to anyone) no-one did ever add any more votes to kick him at all and I had no choice but to leave that session because of that particular player. Now, I'm avoiding the public FFR rooms for this very reason which not only slows down progress as into the terms of completing PVP and Weapon challenges but helping out other players to do them as well.

11. 04Bonneville

04Bonneville Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Use this and you will launch clean every time.

If your session becomes infected:
    LAN
    Logout
    Repeat DOT

12. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +212 / 27 / -1
    I played for several hours yesterday (yes I am STILL playing PS3 and have yet to buy a 4) on a whim. I expected that like usual I'd turn it on and either it would load up and be a glitchy mess or it wouldn't load up at all. Much to my surprise it appears to be working better than it used to be so if you are itching for some RDR time and practice before RDR2 comes out in the fall it might be worth a try. I was able to play several gang matches (although there are some random bodies lying around in armadillo that can screw things up for ya). It had been so long since I played that I deleted my saves so I literally started from scratch and it's kinda fun to earn all of the rewards over again. I was also able to play some FFA matches without difficulty. Certain things don't work quite right though. I found some of the gang hideouts worked at times but did not at others in free roam. Also at the bonus hideouts no explosive rifle appeared. Also, when I tried an undead over run I was running around for like the first 5-7 waves with no zombies and then all of a sudden I finally saw the other players and zombies. That was a new one. We were able to complete it though and I got the XP. Anyhoo, it was really fun to get in there and play although I did have to restart once or twice because it would occasionally get stuck on a loading screen (but that happened before too) and when I tried to go into the outfitter it completely froze up on me. It's not perfect but either the glitch wore off or maybe somebody over at rockstar got bored and tried to fix it up a bit? Maybe it's working better because I started over from scratch? I don't know. It's just nice to be able to play a little bit again. Of course these days I'm no longer single so I can't just get on and play for hours on end anymore......no complaints there though.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Persht

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    I played a bit in the PS4 through PS Now. It was very fun playing with buddies again. There were still glitched bodies but if avoided we were all good. Could not find a gang vs gang match with enough randoms but we all played vs each other. It was pretty fun. Once it started glitching to hell we started up poker and liars dice which was really good.

14. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +212 / 27 / -1
    With RDR 2 coming out in 2018 now.....I was hoping they might fix RDR one last time. I sent a request to rock star in hopes that they do so. I advise everyone to do the same even if you've done it before. Maybe enough annoying requests will actually get that one lazy guy who is supposed to be fixing it to actually fix it (sorry I just always picture this super fat dude eating Cheetos with orange powder all over his shirt who does nothing to fix RDR even though he could and instead just stares at his computer in the rock star offices and eats his snacks).