1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Red Dead Redemption 2 What are your opinions on the first look of Red Dead Redemption 2?

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by Wobbly Orphan, Oct 22, 2016.

?

Do you like the look of Red Dead Redemption 2

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wobbly Orphan

Wobbly Orphan Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Red Dead Redemption 2

[​IMG]

"Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience."
    Quotes from the trailer

"Listen to me, when the time comes, you've gotta run and not look back, this is over"

What does this mean?

This is a really tricky one, from what I have seen in the trailer the guy who is talking who said the only quote we had, is not who you play, this is someone advising you to run. I believe you are running from the law, if not a outlaw gang. That's really all I can get from it.

Graphics

The Graphics on Read Dead Redemption 2 look amazing. We don't have to worry about Rockstar pulling a Ubisoft on us.

Extras

Looks as if the map is going to be massive since you see a desert, a muddy town, and a forest. This should be incredible. The game looks to have general stalls again.

Multiplayer

If Rockstar put as much effort into the multiplayer for Red Dead Redemption 2 like they did for Grand Theft Auto 5, I think this will be brilliant and I will be hooked.

What do you think?

Post what you think about the trailer and what you hope for below.

• Like Like x 1
    • Give a Beer Give a Beer x 1
  2. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    I think the trailer shows off some beautiful places!

I think the trailer reassured us another massive and beautiful map to get lost in. The scenes with the NPCs were awesome too. They had personality and the animals did too lol (anyone else see that one freaking out in the forest?). They show a canoe on a river with what looks to be a native, so maybe we travel over rivers, because cowboys and outlaws still can't swim XD.

I really hope they incorporate a ton of GTA features into Red Dead but with a better user interface.

• Like Like x 1
  3. deacon_frost

deacon_frost Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Buddy asked me a good question the other day. Would you all rather have the beloved Red Dead map (we all know) or a new location that's brand new all together to explore? I'm not quite sure what would be better.

4. Persht

Persht Administrator Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,612 / 85 / -6
    I'd be grateful for either! I'm not very picky about this. If they do use the old map I just expect it to be better looking, which I know it will be. I would enjoy a few new areas if it is the old map too, but it's no deal breaker. My grin will be just as wide either way. Ear to ear!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Wobbly Orphan

Wobbly Orphan Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I totally agree with you, I reckon the multi-player posse essence would basically be the organisation update on Grand Theft Auto V.

• Like Like x 1