1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's play - COSPLAY RDR

Discussion in 'RDRtube' started by Wuskul, May 2, 2017.

1. Wuskul

Wuskul Greenhorn

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I cosplay as John Marston whilst let's playing RDR.

Howdy partners.

I created a youtube channel that is solely focused on cosplaying whilst let's playing popular pc, xbox360,ps3 games. I use a face cam and position myself in the corner of the screen to give the let's play a bit more depth and immersion for the viewer.

RDR is a game i should have played many years ago but never have so i decided to "let's play - cosplay" RDR and GOD DAMN it is so good!

I know RDR has a huge following and some very loyal fans and i hope to get some of you on board with my series to engage with my community on youtube.

This is not just a dump and run post even tho it is my first time posting here so i will be checking this thread regularly and if you have any comments or suggestions you are more than welcome to share them here.

Here is a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/wuskul

All in all it cost me about £400 to produce this let's play - cosplay for RDR so i hope this thread is not seen as spam as i try my best for my viewers and put so much effort into my videos. 1.jpg 1.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to check it out and i look forward to meeting some of you here on or my channel.

Have a good days gaming!

• Like Like x 1