1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decent bonus right now in Beta and improved updates

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by Chinny-againny, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +226 / 27 / -1
    Due to the fact that the initial economy sucked in the game RDR beta gave out a bonus yesterday....not sure if it is still there but I got 250 bucks and some gold. Also free right now on PS4: High roller revolver from fence, Chestnut Arabian horse at stable, and grizlies outfit at any tailor. Get you free stuff while you can! Also it appears tghat they may have fixed som clunkiness in the showdown games. It was a lot easier to play last night and felt more like old red dead shoot outs.....either that or I'm just getting better...the payouts are also much bigger now for gold and cash in all aspects of the game so Rockstar is listening....

2. Chinny-againny

Ratings Received:
    +226 / 27 / -1
    NEW BONUS! If you have not done so already get into BETA soon....Rockstar is giving 15 gold bars away to everyone who is playing just for logging on.....gold bars take a long time to farm so getting 15 free ones is not a bad deal at all. The beta continues to improve and game play is getting better in showdown matches. For us RDR1 players it's still a lot of getting used to but it is really fun so get in there!

3. Chinny-againny

Ratings Received:
    +226 / 27 / -1
    Gang hideouts appear to be spawning better this week. I am coming across them a lot more frequently than before. I did 3 last night before going into showdown series which if you get good at it really pays out a lot.....I was up to 1400 bucks before I upgraded some ability cards (which is a good thing to do) and I have around 45 gold bars....no idea what I'm going to do with those yet...is anyone on here anymore besides Deacon? I though this community would flourish again once the new online mode got going. What happened?