1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is kicking ur ass right now on RDR 2?

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by Chinny-againny, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    Just curious as to who the ass kickers are out there on the game.....I know Colt from this site has absolutely destroyed me more than once and I seem to end up with this guy "godhercules" a lot who also kicks but. I do OK don't get me wrong but I don't "win" that many matches in showdown series large but I definitely do well enough to get voted out of lobes from time to time....

2. deacon_frost

deacon_frost Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Most of the real ass kickers have moved on IMO. Dirtybands was good. So was Devil_Anderson. Some guy named Zenith21? or something like that was REAL good. I haven't even ran into any of the old heads from before and I'm a 100 so I've played a good deal.

3. Chinny-againny

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    Ok so here are some guys who are either kickin' ass, cheating or hacking somehow, or figured out an ability card combo that I have yet to figure out, now some of these guys I talk to on the mic and are legitimately just really good players......so I'm not saying all of them are full of it but these guys are tough to beat:

Thetruthhawkinsjr
    Thegamingzombie
    Seaofdiamonds
    zZWonder-BreadZz - I talk to this guy on the mic all the time and he's just legitimately good as far as I can tell
    Mavericks fan
    whozurdaddy
    Godhercules

• Give a Beer Give a Beer x 1
  4. Chinny-againny

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    Add Blk mafia to that list.

5. Chinny-againny

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    And zZ Death Gun Zz

6. Chinny-againny

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    Add rescue911 to that list.....basically I'm getting my ass kicked....lol.....but i'm still coming in the top 5 90% of the time and usually the top 10, got over 20,000 in cash and over 100 gold bars after buying a lot of stuff and changing all of my pref. guns to gold......if ya can't earn gold guns in red dead 2 make em!

7. Colt_KingCobra

Colt_KingCobra Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +105 / 1 / -0
    Yayyy I finally remembered my login for this forum. Sup fellow Red Deaders? Heyy Chinny! I don't destroy anyone bro, especially not on the new RDR lol. Just hit me up with a message or invite the next time you're on, we'll posse up and do some showdown matches