1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red dead 2 online out of Beta.....

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by Chinny-againny, May 16, 2019.

1. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    So, Red Dead Online is officially out of Beta and there is a lot of fun stuff to do for both matches and free roam. Although it will never be the same as Red Dead 1 (few things could be as perfect or fun) they have fixed a ton of issues and it is really fun to play. If you gave up on it back when try it now! But stay out of showdown matches until you get to around level 50 and have more access to things and don't waste Gold getting things ahead of time! Have fun out there!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Colt_KingCobra

Colt_KingCobra Wrangler

Ratings Received:
    +105 / 1 / -0
    These are some good tips, yes you should save all the gold ya get from playing matches and treasure chests. I like the new update, Chinny. Absolutely love the new LeMat and certain clothing. But the game servers still need a hell lotta work before ppl can enjoy the game properly. This new update has broken matchmaking. You now always get a black infinite loading screen when you try to start a showdown match.

3. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    So yeah......out of BETA? More like back into it. Since the launch of what is supposed to be regular read dead online it's a mess, showdown series won't load (mainly large, small seems to be working most of the time), people are getting kicked from servers left and right, stranger missions are not working either. The whole thing is a mess. It actually feels like how it felt the first few days when the original beta launched. I could not play showdown large for the first few weeks and it appears to be happening again. I know that they are working on it but man.....what a mess.