1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toxic Mic

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by Chinny-againny, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    I'm not really sure what the point of this is, but I am blown away by the people that get on the ps4 and mic not to play a game but to literally just start arguments with people. These people clearly have nothing better to do except get on the mic. and find a reason to start picking on someone for any reason possible. I tend to mute and permanently block these people right away but I don't get it. Is your life that sad that you don't even play games for fun but just get on the mic and start arguing? And these people literally argue over anything. My favorite was a guy who tried to start a fight with me because he claimed I was mashing buttons on my controller? WTF? I just don't get the fun in this? The sad thing is most of them are grown men? Ocassionally grown women? Who do you think that you are impressing with your pointless arguing? I will neve understand this and usually I don't care but it's downright obnoxious.