1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.11 update sucks

Discussion in 'Red Dead Discussion' started by Chinny-againny, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    Okay, so if you want to earn new rewards and do more in free roam this update is awesome. There are tons of new things to do and earn etc. However, if you are a PVP lover like myself and don't do much in free roam you're going to be really pissed at the change in game mechanics (it does not feel more like read dead 1, at least not to me.....despite what people are saying) although I one does not need to rely on deadeye as much as before. What really ticks me off though is the removal of showdown series large. This was my favorite PVP game mode to play and they have eliminated it completely as far as I can tell with the the new PVP menu. They kept the small shootout games but ALL of the free for all matches are gone from showdown series large and it really sucks. I was very excited about this update and then apalled. I think it's great to add new content, but why get rid of something that people already like? I don't get it. I came into red dead 1 years after it came out so I think that I missed all of the changes but it's really frustrating. I played showdown large almost exclusively and now its gone. I told rockstar and they said I'm not alone so I'm hoping it comes back at some point.

2. Chinny-againny

Chinny-againny Gunslinger

Ratings Received:
    +228 / 27 / -1
    I take that back. My mistake. All of the showdown large matches were added to shootout series. I just didn't come across them in the first night of play. Also, now that I am getting used to the new game play mechanics in PVP and it's actually pretty good. It just takes some getting used to that's all. The outlaw pass is totally worth it. I've already made back a ton of my gold and by the time it's done I should have my 35 gold back plus all the tings you get. You level up fast with it so getting to level 70 on it by November should not be an issue for anyone. The whole update is actually pretty awesome.